If you feel sick or have any questions about COVID-19 please call the clinic at 387-2330. Our nurses are here to help.
Changes at Sawtooth Mountain Clinic
- Patients in Cook County will be screened at selected entrance points to Sawtooth Mountain Clinic and North Shore Health as a precautionary measure. Read more about the new screening procedures here.
- Our goal is to keep people safe and at home as much as possible. To do this:
- We are doing our best to transition appointments that don’t need to be done in clinic to telehealth appointments. Providers can meet with their patients via phone or video. The clinic will call with instructions if you have an upcoming appointment.
- All behavioral health appointments will be done over video. The clinic will be reaching out to these patients to get them set up. If you are interested in meeting with one of our Behavioral Health Consultants during this difficult time please call the clinic or visit their page to learn more about our Integrative Behavioral Health appointments.
- Patients with telehealth appointments are encouraged to register for our Patient Portal. Please call the clinic at 387-2330 to register.
- In-person visits are available on a restricted basis.
Sawtooth Mountain Clinic
Stay up to date with Sawtooth Mountain Clinic’s response to COVID-19 through these platforms:
State and National
Resources recommended by Dr. Kurt Farchmin, Cook County COVID-19 Response’s Medical Director:
- Minnesota Department of Health
- John Hopkins School of Public Health Expert Insights
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Honoring Choices Minnesota
Do you want to help? Register with Minnesota Responds and a Volunteer Manager with the Cook County Emergency Center will contact you with details.
Follow the 4 steps outlined in this MN Responds Sign-up Guide and get signed up to volunteer.