If you feel sick or have any questions about COVID-19 please call the clinic at 387-2330. Our nurses are here to help.
Covid Safety at Sawtooth Mountain Clinic
- Patients entering Sawtooth Mountain Clinic will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Per CDC guidelines, masks are required inside SMC and all health care facilities.
- Our goal is to keep people as safe as possible. To do this:
Sawtooth Mountain Clinic
Stay up to date with Sawtooth Mountain Clinic’s response to COVID-19 through these platforms:
State and National
Resources recommended by Dr. Kurt Farchmin, Cook County COVID-19 Response’s Medical Director:
- Minnesota Department of Health
- John Hopkins School of Public Health Expert Insights
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)